ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
***Exciting brand new contact center in beautiful Net Park Business Center. Hiring 200 customer service reps who are passionate about providing exceptional one call resolution customer service experience.
Various shifts are available but the majority of the shifts will be 10:00am-7:00pm with one weekend day included.
Receives and/or places telephone calls which are basic and routine to handle any/all aspects of customer accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and problem resolution. Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. Ensures that customers receive the best service possible through processing orders, preparing general correspondence and coordinating with other functions as required. Acts as customer contact regarding pricing, scheduling and shipping.
paperwork or electronic systems
- Handling customer calls/correspondence for scheduling and inquiries
- Offer assistance to customers with service, billing or other issues
- Records all customer information and call history information accurately on appropriate
- Ensures maximum sensitivity, proper routing and responsiveness to all customer
marketing promos and special offers
- Maintain level of knowledge and understanding of features of service, operating systems,
Education and Experience Requirements
- ServiceMaster Objectives
- Customer Orientation/Positive Impact
- Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
- Change Mastery
- Relationship Building/Sensitivity
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Six (6) months to one year clerical or customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Window
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Ability to utilize a personal computer or CRT
- Ability to work in a stressful, face-paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so
classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster - 19 months ago
ServiceMaster merrily mows, scrubs, sprays, and trims. A giant in its industry, the company serves millions of commercial and residential...