AAA Hudson Valley provides towing, recovery and battery service to members needing emergency roadside assistance. We provide our services in Albany, Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene Counties of upstate New York. This is a 24/7 operation.
Full-time candidate needed to:
- Receive and process emergency road service calls for stranded motorists
- Triage issue to determine if flat bed or light service vehicle is needed
- Process membership renewals, changes, upgrades
- Apply payments over the phone for membership related updates
- Be a helpful and efficient member of the Call Center team
- Knowledge of Capital District and surrounding counties
- Flexible to work shifts that include days, evenings, holidays and weekends
- Availability during weather related events and on an as needed basis
- Patience and empathy for people in stressful situations
- Excellent phone manner and customer service skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced situations
- Good computer skills including email, data entry and tablets
- Familiarity with Google Maps and other technical mapping sites
- Basic automotive knowledge including issues with batteries, tires, etc.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Personal/sick time
Please include salary requirements when sending resumes.
Indeed - 7 months ago
AAA Hudson Valley is part of a 54 million member organization providing its members with high quality service, products and information...