Position Title: Part Time Customer Service Rep
Reports To: Call Center Supervisor
Location: Fresno CA. Call Center
Overall purpose of this position:
• Take orders, (by phone or fax) assuring they are processed
in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Answer phones, respond to customer questions
Major activities, which must be performed in order to carry out the purpose of the
position as described above:
A. Take orders over the phone: identify style, shipping information, color and
B. Provide shipping information.
C. Place back orders.
D. Provide pricing, stock information.
E. Provide information on comparable merchandise.
F. Qualify new customers; open new accounts or refer to appropriate retailer.
G. Investigate and resolve customer problems.
H. Provide tracking number when order is invoiced.
I. Refer price changes and returns or damaged goods to appropriate department.
J. Process faxed orders; follow-up with customer to determine required information.
K. Follow-up with customers as required.
L. Market special items.
M. Serve as a member of the Customer Service team, providing assistance and support
• Strong interpersonal skills: demonstrated ability to handle all types of customers in
a tactful, effective manner.
• Demonstrated telephone skills.
• Data entry skills.
• Broad knowledge of Broder, Alpha Shirt, or NES Clothing merchandise, systems and
• Selling skills.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Basic reading, writing and math skill
Prior experience in a call center or w orking with the public
Must be available to work Monday - Friday 11:30am to 3:30pm
Must be available to attend a two (2) week training class (8am to 4:30pm) starting May 28, 2013.
Broder Bros., Co. - 16 months ago