Job ID: 1930
Call Center Customer Service Representative
A career with Wisconsin Public Service is "Worth the Energy"
Wisconsin Public Service (WPS), a subsidiary of Integrys Energy Group, is currently seeking Customer Service Representatives for our 24x7 Customer Call Center Operations in Green Bay, WI.
A Customer Service Representative at WPS is responsible for making and receiving company wide customer calls, investigating billing inquiries, handling general utility based inquiries, and responding to operations (emergency, outage, service) type calls.
Additional expectations include;
Position Requirements: Minimum Qualifications:
- Investigating, negotiating, and resolving customer concerns and disputes
- Responding to customer questions/inquiries received from multiple channels (phone, email, fax or mail)
- Utilizing internal/external systems and software applications
- High School Diploma or GED/HSED
- 3+ years Customer Service and/or Customer Relations
- Must be available to work rotating shifts (Sunday - Saturday 1 st , 2 nd , & 3 rd Shifts)
- Availability for 24 hour call out for storm trouble call handling is also required
Integrys Energy Group, Inc. (NYSE: TEG) is a Fortune 1,000 company focused on delivering energy and related services to more than 2 million customers in the U.S. Our subsidiaries, with nearly 5,000 employees, are creating a premier and growing energy company. We have exciting career opportunities that will reward energetic people who help us meet the challenge!
- Call Center experience
- 1+ years furthering education in business, communications, psychology, or related field
- Previous experience negotiating with customers and dealing with difficult situations is essential
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates must apply online at www.integrysgroup.com no later than April 12, 2013 .
Integrys reserves the right to modify the application deadline or discontinue accepting applications for any position if deemed necessary.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer
All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Integrys Energy Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard