Customer Service Consultant for a large insurance and financial services organization in Tulsa, OK. Are you still looking for an opportunity? This is a 6 month temporary position paying $10.42/hour providing customer service to policy holders on inbound calls. For immediate consideration, please reply with your most recent resume attached. For immediate consideration, begin the online interactive interview by clicking the following link: https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/13136/5047.
More details on the job are below!
Title: Customer Service Consultant
Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Description: Provide service and information to customers regarding products, including explaining policy features and benefits, providing policy-specific information, requests regarding claims and processing transactions. This position may also support campaigns to increase revenue, generate sales and conserve existing assets. Flexibility is a must, as your shift can/will change to meet business needs and additional hours may be expected if a business need requires it. Previous Call Center experience preferred.
Hours of Operation: M-F (8AM - 11PM). Must be flexible to work within these hours.
Training: 3 week (9AM-5:30PM Typically)
Skills required include:
- Provide service to customers who possess a policy by responding to requests via telephone regarding insurance and other financial service products and benefit plans;
- Research and respond to requests and discuss options regarding various aspects of the policy; for example, status of claims, policy provisions, values, basic procedures, etc.;
- Process transactions and fund transfers and refer requests for other policy modifications to appropriate areas for processing;
- Efficiently access multiple electronic systems and LAN/PC to provide complete response;
- Work at all times to enhance and strengthen the relationship between the customer and the company
- Support special campaigns as needed, or if solicited by the customer;
- Workers are expected to perform these responsibilities in a consistent, professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal and Quality Service Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products as well as administrative, claims, underwriting and marketing organizations;
- Excellent oral & written communication skills;
- Superior telephone etiquette;
- Excellent listening skills and ability to articulate ideas;
- Ability to understand and respond clearly to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while promoting a quality image of the company;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to improve the delivery of service to internal and external customers;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Demonstrated ability to manage stress;
- Basic computer skills;
- Ability to "think out of the box" to generate innovative
- Flexibility is a must, as your shift can/will change to meet business needs and additional hours may be expected if a business need requires it.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred
- Strong solid math and analytical skills;
- Ability to work various shifts within hours of operation.
Manpower - 14 months ago
Manpower is devoted to enriching the lives of those through meaningful employment opportunities and focuses on future advancement. Primarily...