Lead and support the Call Center Operations Center Team.
Works directly with the Operations Manager to ensure workforce management business objectives are met.
• Report, monitor, track and analyze contact center performance.
• Evaluates and analyzes historical trends and recommends strategic and tactical operations plans related to call center staffing needs.
• Partners with local leadership team to assist with continuous improvement of department process, procedures, and functions.
• Assists with ad hoc reporting as directed.
• Calculate and analyze staffing requirements based upon standard industry practices.
• Assesses workforce management practices in contact center operations and provides recommendations for improvement.
• Utilizes Aspect eWFM software to perform forecasting and scheduling. Analyzes and modifies forecasts and schedules to ensure optimal performance based on call/contact volume, average handle time, absenteeism, and other shrinkage assumptions.
• Monitors real-time contact center performance statistics, adding, adjusting schedules to secure staffing requirements and tracking.
• Analyze and research service level risks for problem resolution and management notification.
• Facilitate and/or participates in Operations Center meetings as needed.
• Collaborates with all functional departments to achieve strategic, tactical, and project goals related to the optimization of call/contact volume handling and workforce management.
• Monitors and administrators the Aspect eWFM program to ensure it is operating at optimal levels. This would include the (1) configuration, (2) administration, and (3) utilization of the forecasting, scheduling, and reporting functions within the application.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
- PC Software skills in Microsoft© Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and SharePoint.