Under minimal supervision the Call Center Human Resources Manager implements and coordinates policies, processes and programs that may involve talent acquisition, employee relations, wage and benefits administration and employee services. Promotes the building blocks of our culture: honesty, knowledge, service, teamwork, pride, family, attitude and creativity.
• Provides quality interactions and supports the Company values
• Delivers excellent internal and external customer satisfaction by demonstrating exemplary leadership
• Administers Human Resources policies and procedures for all company personnel necessary to achieve the objectives of the Company and ensures maximum utilization and stability of personnel
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
• Writes or rewrites job descriptions as necessary; analyzes compensation; monitors performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
• Ensures internal/external equity by consulting on job design, employment offers, merit increases and other pay changes
• Stays current of company philosophy, approaches, compensation, benefits and employee relations programs.
• Establishes and maintains departmental records and reports, including in depth attrition and retention analysis;
• Administers benefit services and other employer-employee programs
• Responsible for the Day One Experience new employee orientation program
• Maintains professional growth and develop through seminars, workshops and professional affiliation to stay abreast of current laws and trends in field of Human Resources
• Participates in Company meetings/presentations as required. Attends professional/civic/service organizations as a Company representative.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
• Acts as Human Resources employee relations and talent acquisition subject matter expert.
• 5-8 years Human Resources experience as a generalist
• BS/BA in Human Resources or related field * PHR/SPHR preferred
• Expertise in one or more professional specialties such as recruitment, employee relations, benefits/compensation or EEO
• Knowledge of Federal, State and Local regulations
• Self-starter with high energy, ability to work independently and with others
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and knowledge of PeopleSoft preferred;
• Knowledge of management principals
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with diverse employee populations
• Ability to speak and hear detailed information
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...