About Citi Bike:
Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Citi Bike, New York City’s bicycle sharing system, operates up to 10,000 bikes and 600 stations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Overview of Position:
New York City Bike Share is seeking experienced Call Center Managers to be responsible for all customer service activities related to launch and managing the Call Centre for New York City Bike Share on an ongoing basis. You’ll be part of a ground breaking team that focuses on establishing and assisting with the management of a call center that will respond to customer issues. The Call Center team will work with the City of New York to develop and implement policies and procedures for all customer service related concerns. This position reports to the Customer Service Director.
Key Aspects of Position:
- To create a customer centric, performance driven environment with a single focus: creating positive customer interactions 100% of the time.
- Help in the selection process (hiring), training, and managing of all front-line call center agents.
- Provide team development and continuity between all shifts for this 24/7, 365 day call center operation.
- Ensuring that all call center metrics are met.
- Help create a culture of adherence to customer service protocols, organizational/departmental policies and guidelines.
- Assist in the departmental reporting roll-up for all customer service measurements, standards, and call-center metrics.
- Work closely with other department managers to create inter-departmental cooperation and improve the quality of performance for the Customer Service Department.