Position Purpose :
This position is responsible for the running of a 24 hour maintenance service dispatch operation servicing all CEFCO convenience stores and other company affiliated assets.
- Direct supervision and training of dispatchers, administrators, and/or analysts.
- Upkeep and maintenance of service call receipt system (web based or telephone).
- Overall responsibility for the receipt and timely dispatch of all CEFCO convenience store maintenance service requests.
- Ensures proper qualification and clarification of all maintenance service requests.
- Ensures proper service request instructions are provided to internal service technicians and third party vendors.
- Verifies arrival of service technicians and third party vendors to service sites as required.
- Verifies completion of service requests.
- Closes out service calls upon completion within set time guidelines.
- Receives and processes all service maintenance invoices, including routing for proper approvals.
- Enters service repair invoice data into maintenance dispatch system.
- Prepares and submits all store service charge invoicing to main accounting department on a timely basis.
- Enters and maintains all asset data into dispatch system, and keep up-to-date.
- Tracks asset life cycles.
- Makes recommendations for asset replacements based on asset life tracking.
- Inputs and tracks internal and third party tech service level grading.
- Supervises all warehouse activities, including main and remote locations.
- Maintains warehouse and company asset inventory controls.
- Develops and maintains internal/external audit processes for inventory (full cycle) by business unit analysis and metrics
- Generates all requested reports.
- Represents CEFCO and Fike’s organizations professionally.
- Manages expenses and department budget responsibilities effectively
- Provides support on work teams or other projects, as assigned.
- Works effectively with external vendors and resources, as required.