Exciting Opportunity for a Talented Call Center Manager!
A leader in Healthcare Innovation is seeking a call center manager to lead its Dallas location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of staffing, scheduling, and training for Call Center staff to ensure adequate staffing to meet customer demand and comply with contractual performance standards
- Administrative duties to include call evaluations, timecard reports, other various reports, client statistics, and monthly customer invoice processing
- Research and resolve customer complaints and issues
- Maintain and update new and existing client protocols, board cards, on/call information, special instructions and client files
- Mentor Call Center Supervisors and assist in their leadership and management development
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone’s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results. Champion affirmative action efforts in all aspects of employment, including but not limited to staffing, training, promotion, etc. Responsible for compliance with and enforcement of company/department policies and procedures .
The successful candidate will have 5 years experience as a medical call center manager, will posses knowledge of medical terminology, and preferably experience in the medical field as a provider. In addition will have experience in accreditation materials preparation, training, policy and protocol development.
The applicant should possess considerable knowledge in call center technologies including Siebel systems, and various telephony systems and reporting. As well as customer relationship software, Applicant must demonstrate experience in executing Service Level Agreements and experience in contract relationship performance metrics. This experienced applicant should have experience in rapidly scaling and replicating position functions for high growth medical call center.
We are proud to be an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer!
EmCare is a leading physician services organization with nearly 1,000 locations at hospitals from coast to coast. We have become a leader in...