- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years progressive customer service experience, with a minimum of 6+ years experience as a manager in a 100+ seat call center
- Experience managing a customer contact operations function focused on inbound call processing
- Experience developing staffing strategies and implementing staffing plans
- Experience developing and implementing incentive programs
- Strong working knowledge of ACD phone systems
- Experience with developing and deploying technology such as CTI, IVR and QA
- Proven performance management, coaching and counseling skills
- Exceptional written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and instills a teamwork philosophy
- Proven and effective leadership and supervisory skills
- Attentiveness to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
- Ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Working knowledge of Internet Engines
- Type at least 50 words per minute with 90% accuracy
- Knowledge of clinical UR and QA, Medicaid, Medicare guidelines and covered services a plus
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- 100% of work time is conducted in an atmosphere controlled office setting
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, take the initiative and be proactive, work under pressure, communicate information clearly and work with diverse populations
- Patient listening and strong conciliation skills
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance; knowledge and proficiency of call center management tools and principles, and knowledge of and proficiency in quality improvement tools and processes
- Ability to plan effectively for further growth
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. The Company's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, the Company manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing the Company to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a Call Center Manager. The Call Center Manager is responsible for meeting all contract goals associated with call center operations and call taking through oversight of the day-to-day operations and customer service in the center. He/She will provide call center performance reports and initiates and implements procedures to improve the reservation process and to comply with contract requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This oversight includes servicing all lines of business by performing the duties outlined below:
- Manage a 175+ seat inbound Call Center
- Manage and develop a team of Supervisors, Leads and Customer Service Representatives (CSR) to meet operational and contractual goals; maximizes the potential of each employee supervised
- Ensure proper recruitment, training, staffing and technology to handle call volume and contractual requirements
- Monitor training needs and ensure proper CSR education occurs
- Monitor employee performance standards, and take appropriate corrective action in order to meet standards
- Monitor the standards of performance of the Call Center and recommend and initiate call center process and policy improvements to ensure that LogistiCare excels in its contractual performance
- Oversee a well-executed call monitoring process that ensures a high level of call quality
- Identifies and resolves customer issues as well as participates in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve service efficiency, while maintaining budget requirements
- Ensures the generation and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by management and clients to assess and improve the operations
- Evaluate current reporting tools and performance measurements and make continuous improvements as needed
- Champion new technology improvements and system enhancements to meet business objectives
- Work with Senior Management in development of short and long-term business and strategic plans and organizational structure within the Call Center
- Participates in projects as necessary
- Displays knowledge of the Medicaid/Medicare policy manual and relevant transportation needs
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the LogistiCare system (LCAD)
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of the CACTI system (Telephone recording system), Taske system (reports), and Site Adminatrater system (call queuing).
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 17 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...