Manager works with designated Market Area to implement and monitor customer service, and customer engagement initiatives and serves as the primary point of contact regarding program content, training, performance results, communication and issue resolution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the implementation and oversight of all Customer Service, Employee and Customer Engagement within a Market Area.
- Implements the Customer Service Center (
), and Employee and Customer Engagement (ECE) model throughout the Market Area.
- Manage day-to-day diagnostic and operational customer experience activities.
- Compiles, reviews and reports performance at the District and Market Area to Leadership team and creates action plans to improve performance of low performing site(s).
- Ensures accuracy and compliance with reporting requirements.
- Manages and/or conducts all training programs as they relate to Customer Service programs.
- Works with the Market Area and Group Leadership teams to improve customer service and operations and sales linkages.
- Serves as an active participant on the Market Area Management team and works to develop budgets, plans and strategies that support the Market Area Goals.
The highest level of supervisory skills required in this job is the management of supervisory employees. This includes:
Indirect supervision of 30 - 60 full-time and/or part-time employees including: Customer Service Supervisors and Staff
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
Required: Bachelor Degree, or equivalent experience, in Customer Service,
or similar area of study
Must have 4 + years of direct call center management experience
Call center or customer service experience and supervisory/management skills required
Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
Analytical and Problem Solving skills
Strong project management skills; working knowledge of group infrastructure
Experience in leading/motivating large, diverse workforce; must be able to build camarader
MRINetwork - 13 months ago