The Connection is an award winning provider of outsourced call center services. We are proud to have been awarded by Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine the MVP of Quality Award, as well as distinguished as one of the Top 50 inbound contact center service agencies in the country.
We are recruiting a Call Center Manager for our Jamestown, New York Call Center. We are looking for an individual with excellent leadership and customer service skills who can manage the daily operations of a call center with approximately 350 employees. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who can work autonomously and thrives on a dynamic environment. This highly visible position reports directly to the VP of Call Center Services.
The successful candidate will manage all aspects of the call center and ensure that established goals are not only achieved, but exceeded. We are looking for a leader who can manage and improve upon all systems and activities necessary for ongoing success. In addition, the chosen individual will ensure that production and quality expectations are met, e.g., talk/wrap time, service level rates, abandon rates, data integrity, email, consumer satisfaction, client satisfaction, and monitoring results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Overseeing and maintaining all call center operations including its staff, facilities, client satisfaction, etc.
- • Managing and improving upon all call center performance, staffing ratio goals, and financial goals
- • Building relationships with clients and hosting clients during call center visits
- • Working with supervisory staff to develop, mentor, and train all call center staff
- • Performing managerial duties related to staffing, discipline, performance management, etc.
- • Creating a positive, safe, and motivating work environment
The Connection offers a competitive salary and benefits package. For consideration, qualified applicants may email a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Only resumes containing salary requirements will be considered.
- • BA/BS degree required
- • Minimum of 10 years of related management experience in call center industry
- • Must have experience managing centers of 350+ employees
- • Must be skilled and knowledgeable of COPC
- • Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- • Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- • Must be able to work autonomously
- • Must have strong analytical and customer service skills
- • Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for an opening:
1) Click “Apply Now” to complete an application or
2) Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org