MEMBER SERVICE SPECIALIST
To assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explains services, sets up new accounts, lending activities, respond to problems, and direct members to the appropriate people. Responsible for cross selling all credit union product.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists members with opening and closing accounts, takes and closes loan applications;answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their superiors.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members
- Performs paying and receiving duties as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- When acting as a teller the employee is responsible for insuring the completion of a CTR for every cash transaction received and/or disbursed exceeding $10,000.00. This is inclusive of multiple cash transactions that are done on behalf of the same person
EXPERIENCE ONLY IN CREDIT UNION/BANKING ENVIRONMENT NEED ONLY APPLY. NO OTHERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- To provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members.
- To promptly acknowledge or assist members waiting in the lobby.
- To answer telephone within three rings.
- To respond to all telephone messages promptly.
- To process member transactions with zero errors.
- To develop sales and service skills necessary to cross sell credit union products/services to our members.
- Every credit union employee hired is responsible for understanding and complying with the Bank Secrecy Act. The initial training is done at hire with a signed new employee confirmation on the Bank Secrecy Act to be filed in the employee's personnel file
Monster - 10 months ago