We're looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy
helping others by sharing their knowledge of the Credit
Union's products that will meet their needs and help
fulfill their lifelong financial dreams. Sound like you?
only if necessary.
- Transfer calls to appropriate staff or department
applicable policies and procedures, to effectively
- Research and resolve member issues, following
meet member requests.
services or events as needed, and iInform existing
- Make outbound calls to cross-sell targeted products,
and prospective members of current promotions and
new or updated products.
checking, certificates and Money Market accounts for
- Open various types of accounts and/or, shares,
members, offering products/services in bundles in
order to increase services per retail member.
rate information, products and services, requests
- Assist members with account and/or loan inquires,
for statements and any other products and services
to accounts, loan payoffs and stop payments, and/or
- Discuss/counsel members who have questions relating
error resolutions after completing any necessary
profiles, record pertinent information and any sales
- Assist members with troubleshooting e-services.
- Utilize internal software to access complete member
or referrals offered to the member.
activities and community/education events to
- Participate in outside Credit Union-sponsored
increase Credit Union awareness.
experience preferred, or equivalent call center
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of six months' financial institution
- Skilled use of phone system, computer, and all
excellent research and verbal and written
- Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator,
- Problem solving skills and dealing with potential
- Quicken and QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus (may be required on some
A+ Federal Credit Union - 12 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.