We're looking for individuals who genuinely enjoy
helping others by sharing their knowledge of the Credit
Union's products that will meet their needs and help
fulfill their lifelong financial dreams. Sound like you?
ring time goal
- Answer all incoming calls within the established
information and/or processing various types of
- Assist members by providing accurate detailed
skills to enhance service received by members
- Use pleasant, professional voice and good listening
services or events as needed.
- Make outbound calls to cross-sell targeted products,
checking, certificates and Money Market accounts for
- Open various types of accounts and/or, shares,
members, offering products/services in bundles in
order to increase services per retail member.
rate information, products and services, requests
- Assist members with account and/or loan inquires,
for statements and any other products and services
to accounts, loan payoffs and stop payments, and/or
- Discuss/counsel members who have questions relating
error resolutions after completing any necessary
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus (may be required on some
experience preferred, or equivalent call center
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of six months' financial institution
- Skilled use of phone system, computer, and all
excellent research and verbal and written
- Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator,
- Problem solving skills and dealing with potential
- Quicken and QuickBooks experience preferred.
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.