Looking for a career in the insurance industry? Becoming a Customer Service Representative is a great place to start where there is opportunity to grow. Schooling is available to obtain a Property and Casualty License through the company. Immediate full time opportunities are available for individuals to service collector vehicle and collectibles policies.
- Perform in a high volume inbound & outbound call center
- TLC and non-premium bearing endorsements
- Help-desk support for brokers and online consumers
- Cancellation and accounting inquiries
- Upselling TLC/Collectors Choice
- Seasonal outreach projects
- Provide superior customer service to our customers
- Pleasant and professional phone voice
- Ability to engage caller and personalize the phone call
- Utilizing appropriate vendor greetings/verbiage/closings
- Processing work efficiently and timely
- Returning phone calls
- Handling returned mail
- Distributing photos and emails to appropriate underwriters for review
- Product knowledge and underwriting guidelines
- Comprehensive training provided!
- Possess exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Be proficient with Word and Outlook
- Professional demeanor
- Great multi-tasking and time management abilities
* This position will require the candidate to obtain a P&C license within 1st year of employment*
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life
- Benefits effective the first of the month after hire date!
- Optional voluntary benefits available such as disability, cancer insurance and additional life
- Participation in company profit sharing retirement plan
- Generous paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Free access to on-site fitness room
- Weekly Pilates classes
- Monthly employee appreciation lunch and annual events
- Casual dress code
American Collectors Insurance - 8 months ago
American Collectors Insurance is a recognized leader and innovator in our industry. With over 30 years of experience, we provide affordable...