Operations has openings for part time Call Center Representatives. Under the direction of the Customer Service Supervisor, the Call Center Representatives provide accurate information regarding all services provided by RTA and other customer service functions via the Ride Line, Transit Center locations or at a variety of outreach programs. This is an AFSCME position. Weekends required.
- Answers the telephone in an accurate and professional manner within the Operations Call Center.
- Processes all information needed to fulfill Paratransit trip requests, cancellations and changes; schedules effective and efficient trips and determines eligibility for each trip in accordance with ADA and RTA requirements via the use of specialized software programs utilizing mainframe and a PC.
- Keeps abreast of all RTA related activity, including but not limited to, changes in service and marketing-related promotions and programs in order to provide RTA audience with up-to-date information.
- Receives customer complaints and suggestions and prepares appropriate paperwork as well as preliminary research in order to assist in the resolution of passenger concerns.
- Responds to and handles internal/external information requests relating to Paratransit and Fixed Route services, lost items and other requests as necessary.
- Replaces the WSP receptionist as requested.
- Supports the mission and goals of the RTA.
- Requires punctuality and regular attendance.
High school diploma or equivalent. Six (6) months experience in customer service. Weekends and holidays required. Must have qualifications at time of posting.
This is a Pay Grade II position with a starting hourly rate of $8.96.
External candidates can submit a resume to i-riderta.org. Applications can be submitted at RTA, 600 Longworth Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402. Attn: Human Resources.
Attracting high-paying jobs, rebuilding schools, and investing in the state's security are all in a day's work for the Office of...