position will manage strategic day-to-day operations of the customer/call
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with senior management to align call
center practices, processes and systems with corporate objectives.
- Develops, implements and manages strategic sales plans to achieve corporate
- Designs and prepares daily, weekly, and monthly call center
operational & sales reporting for senior management (sales volume, hold
time, dropped calls, call volume, etc.).
- Analyzes call center
performance trends to improve call center performance.
implements, and manages call quality program to ensure effective customer
service levels, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies.
- Designs, develops and administers training curriculum and materials.
- Generates and implements improvement projects that enhance service
processes, increase customer satisfaction, and reduce cost.
- Fosters a
team culture to ensure a customer-focused, service-delivery environment.
- Coaches, counsels, and develops the call center staff.
support and recommends corrective services to address customer
- Develops, maintains and adjusts staffing schedule
based on daily sales volume, sales promotions, and telephone system data to
ensure effective customer service levels.
- Maintains call distribution by
configuring the telephone system to automatically distribute calls uniformly
among client consultants.
- Works with marketing and IT to develop the
optimal recorded announcements and menus, and makes changes as necessary
(holidays, day of week, etc.), including IVR and ACD phone systems.
- Takes client calls and places orders when necessary based on staffing and
- Other duties and projects as required.
- Bachelor's degree
8-10 years related experience and training in call center management (both
- Proven experience with call center technologies,
practices, and methodologies and successfully leading call centers to deliver
superior service quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize without constant supervision and
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with peers,
management, and clients
- Very detail-oriented & organized
- Comfortable using: MS Suite (especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
California Cryobank - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -