The Inbound Sales Representative is responsible for fielding inbound calls, providing superior customer service, accurately presenting our products, overcoming objections, and engaging the lead and closing the sale; all while maintaining the utmost ethics and morality in your sales strategies. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and exciting organization!
Summary of Essential Functions: Fundamentals of the job and required of all incumbents
Job Qualifications: Minimum Abilities and Skills Required
- Field incoming calls (NO cold calling) and present dental plans to consumers
- Appropriately guide consumers according to their needs and inform them of current promotions and/or new or upgraded products
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Enter qualifying lead information
- Inform prospective consumers of current promotions and new or upgraded products
- Provide membership fee options to consumers and encourage them to enroll
- Close the sale: secure/place orders and confirm membership information or make follow-up outbound calls in a further effort to close the sale
- Meet or exceed monthly goals and assist department in minimum set service levels
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures as well as our Core Values
- Ability to successfully complete sales training class (approx 1 week long from 9am-5pm)
- Other duties as assigned
- CALL CENTER SALES EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! With a minimum of one year.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level of knowledge with PC hardware and software (MS Word, Excel and internet browsing.
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to work non-traditional hours. For example: 11am-8pm or 12noon-9am
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Regular/on-time attendance
- Ability to be creative and flexible
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job requirements
DentalPlans.com is a Drug Free Workplace
- Hourly base, in addition to uncapped commissions.
- Opportunity to enhance your earnings through performance.
- Health Insurance and FREE discount dental plan (after competition of 90 day probationary period).
DentalPlans.com has been providing individuals, families and other groups with comprehensive and affordable discount dental plans since...