The Inbound Sales Representative is responsible for fielding inbound calls, providing superior customer service, accurately presenting our products, overcoming objections, and engaging the lead and closing the sale; all while maintaining the utmost ethics and morality in your sales strategies. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and exciting organization!
Summary of Essential Functions: Fundamentals of the job and required of all incumbents
Job Qualifications: Minimum Abilities and Skills Required
- Field incoming calls (NO cold calling) and present dental plans to consumers
- Appropriately guide consumers according to their needs and inform them of current promotions and/or new or upgraded products
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Enter qualifying lead information
- Inform prospective consumers of current promotions and new or upgraded products
- Provide membership fee options to consumers and encourage them to enroll
- Close the sale: secure/place orders and confirm membership information or make follow-up outbound calls in a further effort to close the sale
- Meet or exceed monthly goals and assist department in minimum set service levels
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures as well as our Core Values
- Ability to successfully complete sales training class (approx 1 week long from 9am-5pm)
- Other duties as assigned
- CALL CENTER SALES EXPERIENCE IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! With a minimum of one year.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate level of knowledge with PC hardware and software (MS Word, Excel and internet browsing.
- High School Diploma
- Bilingual is a plus
- Ability to work non-traditional hours. For example: 11am-8pm or 12noon-9am
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time
- Regular/on-time attendance
- Ability to be creative and flexible
- Must be able to prioritize and complete all job requirements
DentalPlans.com is a Drug Free Workplace
- Hourly base, in addition to uncapped commissions.
- Opportunity to enhance your earnings through performance.
- Health Insurance and FREE discount dental plan (after competition of 90 day probationary period).
DentalPlans.com - 10 months ago