Set specific, measurable, challenging but obtainable goals for TRT members
Scheduling and delegating responsibilities to appropriate employees to see that service level and response time goals are met
Maintains and corrects time records, assures that overtime targets are not exceeded
Develop and provide appropriate levels of training and coaching to members of Sales and Customer Service on Standard Operating Procedures and other essential organizational functions
Develop reports and mechanisms to measure performance, both quantitative and qualitative, to measure individual performance relative to goals
Monitor personal achievement to identify areas of improvement
Motivate employees to assist them in achieving successful performance
Organize departmental processes to efficiently utilize resources
Serve as communications nexus between TRT, QA/QC, Order Processing, logistics and Purchasing to insure smooth flow of information as well as to resolve disputes
Be familiar with and able to answer questions about the company and its policies
Recruiting and interviewing qualified candidates
Conducts periodic Orientation Trainings as needed
Handles second level of escalation for customer issues. Decides which issues need to be escalated to the next level.
Responsible for skill enhancement and professional development of call center supervisory staff
Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements
- Associate Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of Call Center Experience is required
- Minimum of three years acting in a supervisory capacity in a Call Center setting.
- Experience with and demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications (such as MS Word, MS Excel), email programs, and Internet browsers
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written.
- Experience with Instant Messaging or Live Chat helpful.
OpticsPlanet - 16 months ago