Call Center Supervisor
The basic functions of the call center supervisor are overall management and accountability for call center team members including, but not limited to: production, quality assurance, performance improvement, performance management, internal client expectations, training, employee satisfaction, and workforce oversight.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Must follow and meet Key Performance Expectations (KPEs) for this role.
- Responsible for meeting internal and client service level agreements while maintaining client budgets.
- Communicate with internal call center leaders and CSRs issues which may affect the call center personnel.
- Provide exemplary customer service to callers.
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met by CSR and overall team.
- Create reporting and statistical documents to evaluate CSR and overall team progress and review actual results and statistics and use them to implement plans for improvement.
- Ensure that CSRs remain at optimal performance levels and identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Prepare production work for staff to ensure that CSRs maintain acceptable billing levels to maximize revenue, while maintaining client budgets and needs.
- Ensure call center policies are followed and document related issues consistently.
- Facilitate and, when necessary, assist with development of call center training.
- Create performance reviews, annual goals and coaching plans for CSR staff as requested by manager to ensure overall team competency.
- On-team expert for call center projects assigned to leader.
- Maintain employee attendance records and ensure company expectations on attendance are met.
- Maintain effective and positive relationships between departments, CSRs and teams.
- Be prepared to take any call center role to ensure departmental success.
- Communicate client issues which may affect results, or be pertinent to client, to Call Center Manager and client liaison.
- Provide on-going performance coaching to CSR staff.
- Back up to the call center manager and other call center supervisors.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Qualifications/Experience
- 1-2 years of proven effective call center leadership experience.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience overseeing exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Thorough understanding of call center technology and internal applications.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Client management experience a plus.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. Rust Consulting retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Additionally, Rust Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SourceHOV is a global technology leader, providing services and solutions for high-volume, mission-critical organizations seeking to drive...