- High school Diploma or General Education Degree
- 3 years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience interacting with individuals, families, mental health, elder services, and facilities and programs
- At least 1 year experience as an administrative assistance, administrative
support or secretary
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Proven and effective leadership and supervisory skills
- Attentiveness to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of clinical UR and QA, Medicaid, Medicare guidelines and covered services a plus
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel and Access
- Type at least 35 words per minute with 90% acuracy
- Working knowledge of Internet Engines
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Leadership - Ability to influence others to perform their jobs effectively and to be responsible for making decisions
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Most of work time is conducted in an office setting; some local travel may be required
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare has a full-time opening for a Call Center Supervisor over medical facility interactions. The Supervisor will work with the Healthcare Manager to manage the standing order process and ensure responsiveness to client requests for monthly data. The supervisor must have healthcare experience, solid written communication skills and a high level of technical competence in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Manage day to day activities of Medical Facility call center Representatives ensuring that monthly reports are run and sent out by defined deadlines; and when medical facilities that have failed to return report by specified deadlines that they are contacted and communication is documented and forwarded to the Healthcare Manager
- Monitor quality and productivity performance of each call center/Medical Facility Representative to include proactive telephone monitoring for quality control and to ensure exceptional customer service and collection and maintenance of monthly departmental statistics.
- Be available to answer procedural questions from staff and take escalated calls in the absence of the Healthcare Manager
- Monitor and address employee issues such as tardiness, breaks, absenteeism, work distribution, disciplinary actions and departmental time sheets
- Collect regional medical facility checklists from each Facility Representative and check for completeness
- Coordinate and facilitate department training
- Be available to substitute for any absent call center Facility Representative as needed
- Receive real time field reports from Healthcare Manager and operationalize field findings, track reported data, delegate changes to regional Facility Representatives and provide follow up
- Schedule medical facility visits for Healthcare Manager
- Regular monitoring of long distance standing order trips
- Create and update the medical facilities directory
- Run quarterly facility reports to identify the improper usage of facility codes with employees who entered the standing orders without permission
- Tally daily call count reports and weekly standing order reservations and convert data to spreadsheet
- Oversee and assist standing order changes and cancellations
- Forward requests for gas reimbursement and relocation of patients to closer facilities to Healthcare Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 18 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...