Provides quality customer service while acting as a single point of contact at the IT Call Center for resolving and reporting PC hardware, software, network and peripheral equipment problems. Conducts first tier problem determiniation and resolution. Records problem symptoms, status and resolutin informatin in the IT Call Center software program. Interfaces with other IT team in the timely resolution of troubles.
- Identifies diagnoses and resolves first tier PC hardware, software, network and peripheral equipment problems.
- Logs all customer problems and tracks the calls through to resolution.
- Ensures timely escalation of customer problems by assigning an appropriate priority and resolution target. Initiates escalation of issues to Tier II support team and follows through until issue is resolved.
- Responsible for working with vendor supported equipment for field diagnosis and replacement.
- Documents IT Call Center processes, procedures and resolution information to continually improve service delivery to the clients.
- Responsible for prompt, accurate status and feedback on problems to customers and management.
- Responsible for imaging and configuration of Retail POS systems.
- Responsible for daily monitoring of Retail network system.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in related computer field with hands-on experience supporting
- Windows XP/7, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Exchange, Outlook and Oracle applications
- Support experience in a Retail environment is helpful
- Support experience in a Retail environment is helpful.
- A demonstrated understanding of networks, IP protocols and Ethernet.
- Working knowledge of a Retail Point of Sale system is helpful.
- Working knowledge of an Automated Help Desk System is required.
- Demonstrated, superior telephone etiquette and the ability to deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management.
- Strong problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to promptly respond to and resolve customer requests and follow up with customers to ensure problems are resolved.
- Must possess the ability to work well under time pressure and in a fast paced environment with shifting job priorities.
- Demonstrated familiarity with various imaging process for desktops and laptops.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Flexible work hours required. Current IT Call Center hours are Monday through Friday (7am-7pm) and Saturday (8am-5pm) and Sunday (11am-3pm). Shifts may vary to ensure proper coverage
Color, technology, innovation, product performance and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in...