As a Training Specialist for Active Network, you will provide skillful coordination and facilitation for in-house training programs for representatives/agents and first line supervisors on supervisor training, new products/services, selling skills, and/or system changes as well as e-learning applications.
You will also participate in the coordination and content development in identifying program needs, obtaining technical data, and scheduling programs; train new hires on proprietary software; assist in development of training curriculum and documentation for best practices; assist in development and evaluation of technologies for e-learning system. You will also track and analyze training programs by examining training participants' position performance and recommend changes to the training programs as well as maintain training records.
Addition you will work with clients to provide external field training.
This position will require extensive travel.
Ideal candidate’s experience and education:
Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- 1-3 years of training experience within a corporate, professional services or vocational school environment.
- Knowledge of e-learning module development.
- Experience developing and editing content for training curriculum.
- Ability to organize, pay attention to detail, prioritize and work efficiently; proven ability to manage multiple projects that are complex in nature and broad in scope
- Proficient computer skills for the design and composition of creative, high quality, and interactive learning
- Hands on knowledge of online learning technologies, multi-media and alternative instructional technologies (web-conferencing software and digital audio/video editing and authoring preferred applications)