Role: Callidus TruComp Designer
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 3 Months +
Urgent need for Callidus TruComp Rules and Reports Designer
The qualified candidate will help build, review and test new compensation plan rules and processing results in the Callidus TruComp Monaco SaaS product.
Additional Role Details:
- Take functional specifications and develop compensation plans and reports in the Monaco SaaS product.
- Development of all new compensation rules and the modification of existing rules
- Provide report updates and troubleshoots existing reports as needed.
- Map business requirements to the TrueComp product calculation capabilities
- Understand Informatica workflow inputs, mapping and outputs
- Work closely with Callidus Functional Analyst, compensation team and PM to design new rules capabilities
- Design efficient TrueComp solutions
- Debug issues with existing rules and reports
- Understand all Inputs and Outputs to a Callidus incentive compensation system
- Understand the Callidus data and the main Callidus tables
Business Intelligence 4-6 Yrs
- Familiarity with the Informatica ETL software that supplies Callidus with sales transaction data (data integration).
- Expert understanding of and experience with how Callidus TrueComp [TC] Manager works
- Extensive knowledge of the Callidus True Comp product.
- Deep understanding of Requirement Rules Architect
- Ability to implement designs that work with functional enhancements of Callidus products.
- Solid understanding of Callidus TC capabilities & limitations
- Must be knowledgeable of functional enhancements of the Callidus product
Payroll Applications 4-6 Yrs
Troubleshooting 4-6 Yrs
Unit Testing 4-6 Yrs
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Executive
7950, Dublin Blvd, Suite # 309,