W e are seeking a Campaign Analyst to be responsible for the proper implementation and reporting of online and offline advertising campaigns for our clients and day-to-day ad operations, including Trafficking, QA, Campaign Implementation, Campaign Performance Reporting, and Optimization recommendations for all assigned accounts.
- Generate monthly campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations to planning teams.
- Troubleshoot internal and external ad server system issues.
- Interface regularly with partners and resolve issues that arise, including reporting discrepancies, creative policing, and trafficking requirements.
- Manage the trafficking, testing, and implementation of ad campaigns and pixel tags as needed.
- Regularly monitor all live campaigns for proper serving, click through action, and conversion events.
- Coordinate with supplier community on best practices for optimization and how best to configure programs for optimization opportunities.
- Enforce SOP on capture of necessary data from both client and suppliers for objectives and KPI’s
- Coordinate with any necessary client data feeds.
- Assist senior analysts to build measurement plans based on strategic imperatives, communications objectives, and media strategies.
To be considered, candidates much possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Psychology or other relevant graduate degree and 3-5 years of related online web analytics/research and/or ad operations experience.
Additional qualification requirements:
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, Life insurances and 401k.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Flash.
- Knowledge of Rich Media technology and current vendors in this space.
- Strong Excel skills (creating and working with pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.) is required.
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Omniture, WebTrends and other website analytics tools, Offermatica, Mediaplex MOJO, Atlas, Eyeblaster, DART, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Project.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI a plus.
CMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
CMI/Compas: Delivering Audiences.
Well-known as a media planning and buying organization for healthcare clients, sister agencies...