The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is the world's only unified social marketing suite, empowering companies to make better business decisions in marketing, sales and service. It unites the capabilities of Buddy Media, the world's #1 social marketing solution, with the world's #1 social listening platform, Radian6, and the world's #1 cloud computing CRM provider and 5th largest software provider, Salesforce.com.
Social advertising is a key part of the Marketing Cloud offering and an essential part of any complete social marketing solution. We supply advertisers with software to launch, monitor and optimize highly targeted Facebook advertising campaigns.
We are currently going through rapid expansion to deal with increasing global demand. Last quarter we served over almost 160 billion impressions on behalf of 350 advertisers in 45 countries. We work with some of the biggest advertisers on the Facebook platform, from advertising agencies such as Group M, PHD and OMD, to the largest social games companies, including Kixeye, 6Waves and Wooga.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic, young company with a strong and seasoned leadership team. Successful candidates will join a highly talented R&D team using leading edge technologies. You will make a significant contribution to the design and development of our industry-leading social advertising tools.
We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). So if you're passionate about social media and innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and highly driven Campaign Analyst (CA) with 4+ years experience in digital media, specifically in campaign data analysis and management. The role will be based in San Francisco, but will work alongside our global team of analysts. The aim of the team is to deliver our clients world-class analysis, advice and overall success management to ensure they achieve results using our software.
The analyst will provide detailed analysis of client campaigns, delivering optimization advice and best-practice training, whilst also sometimes managing campaigns on behalf of clients in the initial on-boarding period. It is imperative that our largest clients deeply understand the Facebook advertising platform as well as our software, and as a client-facing role this position will play a pivotal part in managing these relationships to achieve both of these objectives.
The right candidate will be very comfortable with the metrics used in digital media and will be proficient in managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns to achieve a broad range of marketing objectives. A proven understanding of where Facebook sits in this marketing mix, or ideally hands-on experience with the platform, is a big plus.
- Work within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience for some of the world's largest agencies and brands.
- Research and maintain expertise in the social media marketing landscape and understand how we fit into the wider marketing mix.
- Analyse client data to find trends and provide campaign optimisation advice.
- Effectively demonstrate and train clients on BuyBuddy’s functionality and features, empowering them to become self-sufficient on the platform.
- Listen to, identify and understand customer objectives and tailor communication to meet stated and unstated needs and expectations.
- Assist clients in developing Facebook advertising strategy and help them to employ best practices.
- Maintain effective, revenue-generating client relationships with those clients that have been offered our premium service.
- Manage and optimize large-scale Facebook performance campaigns as needed.
- Minimum 4+ years experience in digital media
- Strong professional ethics and integrity
- Experience in managing large online display and/or direct advertising campaigns
- Worked on biddable media properties
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Solid and proven understanding of digital marketing and advertising, with a particularly strong grasp of where social marketing and technology fits in these larger strategies
- Comfortable and proven understanding of the technologies already in the market
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Presentation acumen and the ability to clearly communicate concepts
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel
- Willing to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com, a plus
- Experience in managing Facebook advertising campaigns, a big plus
Radian6 - 20 months ago