How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Coordinator, Team In Training
Position Classification : Exempt
Basic Function :
Work Direction :
- Responsible for implementing the Team In Training campaign for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society within a specific region of the Washington/Alaska Chapter?s territory.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Works under the supervision, direction and training of the Team in Training Director and/or assigned staff to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities.
Position Requirements :
- Implements plans for assigned Team In Training participant groups.
- Provides 1:1 fundraising support to participants in order to achieve financial goals.
- Prepares elements of campaign materials required for the successful implementation of assigned projects.
- Provides staff support for volunteers required for implementation of assigned campaign activities.
- Coordinates elements of promotional activities to ensure the success of events and to enhance public awareness of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and its mission.
- Prepares and/or coordinates and maintains assigned campaign correspondence, financial records and statistical reports as needed.
- Assists, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society mission and its programs to address them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history ( SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION ) to:
- Excellent word processing and database management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and professional demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills and judgment.
- Fundraising experience desired.
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor's Degree.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
123 36th Street, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98107
To apply on-line, go to:
Campaign Coordinator, TNT - Washington Alaska Chapter
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.