Work Location: Madison, WI
We are seeking an uncommon professional to join our team as a Campaign Development Analyst
Under the direction of the Campaign Development Manager, this position is responsible for serving as a liaison between Marketing and IT in order to provide business knowledge expertise to efficiently and profitably execute test and roll-out campaign marketing strategies. This position provides quality assurance and business system support for campaign marketing processes. The incumbent will have responsibility for developing and executing portions of an over-all test plan as assigned and directed. The incumbent will apply existing testing standards and tools for development, execution, and documentation of tests and testing results, as well as work through the phases of the development life-cycle. Incumbents will participate in various cross functional teams/meetings as needed to perform their assigned tasks and may serve as a technical resource for Campaign Support Analysts.
1. 20% Under the direction of the department manager, work collaboratively with marketing managers and IT staff to define requirements for execution of marketing campaigns. Gather, review, validate and document business needs to support the implementation of the marketing campaign and process.
2. 20% Provide assistance in understanding the impact of business process or technology changes to business rules and recommendations on appropriate solutions. Clearly communicate the impact of system changes to appropriate parties.
3. 15% Participate in the identification of process improvement opportunities, including as it relates to business processes and technology. In collaboration with other stakeholders, including Information Technology, evaluate alternatives and design the solution.
4. 10% Serve as a technical resource and mentor for Campaign Support Analysts.
5. 10% Provide day-to-day business systems support by analyzing system issues and identifying both short-term and long-term solutions.
6. 5% Conduct a wide range of quality-control tests (including regression testing) and analysis to ensure that the outcome meets the test and campaign rollout requirements.
7. 5% Promptly and professionally assume ownership and respond to customer requests. Independently perform root cause analysis, impact analysis, problem determination and problem resolution support. Collaborate with appropriate business and IT staff throughout the problem resolution process.
8. 5% Develop and maintain product specific knowledge and associated business systems knowledge commensurate with work experience. Understand business processes for area of responsibility.
9. 5% Assist in the development of training materials and delivery of business systems training and maintaining business process documentation.
10. 5% Acquire and effectively apply new technical skills as driven by business need and/or technology advancements.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Management Information Systems or equivalent trade-off in related education and related professional work experience.
2. Six (6) years of recent work experience in business analysis and quality assurance with at least three (3) years application development experience. Direct marketing experience preferred.
3. Passing score on the Cognitive Index Assessment. A passing score is at or above the 65th percentile.
4. Proficient with various software applications including: MS-SQL, word processing, and spreadsheet applications. Experience with campaign software a plus.
5. Demonstrated skills in translating business requirements into technical specifications, project coordination, and serving as a technical resource for campaign support analysts.
6. Demonstrated ability to effectively conduct research, gather data and other information, assess findings and form recommendations. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Demonstrated ability to manage tasks simultaneously and ability to work effectively and independently in a time sensitive environment.
8. Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, expressing ideas clearly, concisely, logically and tactfully.
9. Demonstrated strong interpersonal, collaboration and teamwork skills.
10. Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service.
CUNA Mutual Group’s insurance, retirement and investment products provide financial security and protection to credit unions and their members worldwide. As a dynamic and growing company, we strive to create a culture of performance, high standards and defined values.
Along with an excellent benefits package, our staff is engaged, rewarded for performance, and encouraged to grow professionally and personally. Our future is driven by our people, and our people are driven to deliver value through innovation, involvement and determination. If you want to be recognized for your results and empowered to reach your potential, we urge you to apply.
In return for your skills and contributions, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefit packages, significant professional growth, and the opportunity to win and be rewarded.
Experience Level: 5-8 years
Area of Interest(s): Information Technology, Project Management
Type of Job: Full Time
Job ID: KMK20131312-01094
CUNA Mutual Group - 9 months ago