You are cordially invited to consider LivePerson the market leader in real-time intelligent customer engagement, and a dynamic and high-growth company, as your next place to work, contribute and grow. From the largest global enterprises to one-person businesses, our 8,500 customers trust us to deliver increased sales conversions, higher order values and lower support costs.
We believe that success is driven primarily by human connections between employees, partners, and of course, each individual customer. Our mission is to help companies create deeper connections with their customers, and our investment in real-time analytics, metrics and our world-class platform makes this possible at scale. Fast-paced and entrepreneurial, we view our workplace of five hundred globally distributed staff as a single community, strengthened by our values of personal ownership and a commitment and the belief that every interaction is an opportunity for lasting connection.
What you will own:
- Lead a team of managers and analysts overseeing multiple e-commerce sales campaigns, shepherding resources with a focus on driving improved sales performance and revenue.
- Manage operational team's roles, responsibilities, and client deliverables .
- Manage a globally distributed portfolio of contact center partners to successfully deliver results that meet client and internal expectations of quality and efficiency.
- Preparation and review of campaign performance results with key internal stakeholders and client sponsors.
- Oversee account-level call center fulfillment to ensure adequate delivery of labor and improved account profitability.
- Forecast monthly and quartly revenue by Account and Line of Business.
- Work closely with the Operations Analytics Manager & Analysts to gain quantitative insights on various elements of account performance.
- Develop innovative projects that further position the account for growth and success.
- Marshall cross-functional resources to ensure timely action and delivery of key objectives.
- Assist operational managers with accurate forecasting of labor to the opportunity.
- Take ownership of the client relationship to ensure open communication, mutual agreement on short/long term growth strategies and the overall health of the program.
- Manage incentive budgets and ensure proper return for those investments.
- Oversee team travel and areas of focus to ensure maximum return.
What you will bring:
- B.A. or B.S., MBA preferred .
- At least 5-7 years experience in contact center management, preferably in both sales and customer service.
- Strong understanding of e-commerce sales and online support principles.
- Experience managing multiple onshore/offshore BPO’s .
- Quality and Training experience preferred .
- Strong communication and analytical skills .
- Excellent M.S. Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills .
- Multi-Lingual (English, Spanish, French) a plus .
- Travel: 40-75% Will include International .
*Please note that LivePerson does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, LivePerson will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, LivePerson explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
LivePerson, Inc. - 17 months ago