Job Title: |
Campaign Management Specialist & Marketing Analyst
New York, NY
The Campaign Management Specialist & Marketing Analyst is a hands-on, detail oriented professional responsible for the development of targeted prospecting and consumer campaign strategies. This position supports MetLife’s business-to-business and business-to-consumer direct marketing initiatives which build and strengthen client relationships and drive growth of MetLife’s insurance businesses.
This position partners across lines of businesses to provide end-to-end campaign management, systematic reporting to decision makers, and in-depth campaign performance and profile analysis. Findings from the analysis are used to build upon and leverage our campaign management best practice knowledge.
The ideal candidate must operate strategically, while leveraging the tactical skills to manage day-to-day business needs. This individual will help translate business marketing objectives into data-driven campaign segmentation strategies. The individual will also derive trends from performance data to support business decision-making by providing actionable recommendations to further define and revise ongoing and future marketing plans.
Furthermore, the Campaign Management Specialist & Marketing Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day management of the centralized campaign platform including,
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- programming of marketing campaign strategies,
- generating and disseminating lists for mail and email execution, and
- building tracking and measurement rules and capabilities to support new product initiatives.
- Enhance and expand direct marketing capabilities and guide business partners on best practices
- Identify and propose opportunities to establish a consistent, repeatable end-to-end process for marketing campaigns, optimizing tracking and measurement
- Partnering with Marketing teams to develop the case for new campaigns and create test & learn experiments
- Provide regular reporting and in depth campaign analysis supporting the business’ direct mail, e-mail, and local marketing campaigns that evaluate and benchmark performance relative to objectives and prior results
- Leverage knowledge gained through analysis to evaluate prior campaigns and provide recommendations for future campaign strategies
- Partner with Data Management team to develop, standardize and maintain campaign data management and operational processes that ensure high data integrity standards
- Partner closely with Advance Business Analytics team on the development of behavior models and advance analytics that inform and drive marketing segmentation strategies
- Implement contact management capabilities and rules to coordinate outreach from customers perspective
- Identify technical/data issues within the campaign platform and develop and manage resolutions
- Provide campaign data environment architecture recommendations when needed
- Produce ad hoc custom analysis including market sizing by industry to support the investigation/identification of opportunities for growing business
- Bachelors degree plus 7-10 years of experience in database marketing and analytics in direct to consumer channels (direct mail and online) preferred
- Proven understanding of integrated marketing strategies combined with a background utilizing campaign management, query and reporting tools for targeted prospecting and customer campaigns
- Knowledge of Business/Customer databases and campaign management platforms (Unica, SmartFocus)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work on multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Candidate should have strong experience in the use of analytics for marketing optimization using business intelligence and statistical tools to evaluate and interpret data (Hyperion, SAS)
- Excellent project management skills; able to deliver projects with consistent high quality and on time
- Cross-functional team player, and collaborator with excellent communication, influencing, and relationship-building skills at all organizational levels
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated quality orientation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Powerpoint and Word
Number of Openings
Equal Employment Opportunity
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
How To Apply
For immediate consideration, click on the Apply Now button below. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile which may take 15 – 20 minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
MetLife - 20 months ago
The breadth of careers at MetLife offers unlimited possibilities for your professional life. More than life insurance. Much more. MetLife is...