Job Title | Location Campaign Manager, Mobile Ad Exchange - Palo Alto/San Francisco
The Campaign Manger is a client-facing member of the Ad Operations team. Responsibilities cover all aspects of campaign execution including ad trafficking, QA, campaign optimizations, reporting and performance analysis. In addition, this position must posses the ability to troubleshoot any delivery issues that may arise.
- Act as primary campaign point of contact to select advertising partners.
- Traffic, test and manage mobile advertising campaigns using the Velti proprietary platform.
- Traffic and test creative and third-party ad serving tags.
- Troubleshoot and escalate creative, delivery, tracking or reporting issues through proper channels. Clearly communicate issues and steps to resolution to client, internal teams and relevant parties.
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery, proper pacing and performance to benchmarks; take appropriate next steps with client and/or internal teams to ensure.
- Generate internal and client-ready reports to monitor campaign delivery and performance.
- Work directly with advertising partners and Mobclix internal teams to manage, pace and optimize mobile advertising campaigns to complete delivery. Strong client services skills.
- Collaborate with internal teams
Minimum 2 years digital advertising experience. 1 year minimum experience ad trafficking.
- Attention to detail.
- Has hands-on experience with digital ad delivery platforms and management of CPM, CPC and CPA campaigns. Strong understanding of the pricing models of these campaign types, advertiser objectives and how that translates to delivery and performance.
- Strong client services, multi-tasking and time management skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with ad serving platforms.
- Creative problem solver, strong troubleshooting skills, highly effective communication skills to escalate issues and diligent in follow-up to resolution.
- Mobile experience a plus.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel. Proficiency with Word and PowerPoint a plus.