We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to assist in the campaign planning and optimization process in the Media Department. This position is core to our business and the right person will gain significant online experience while contributing directly to the company’s bottom line. This is a position for someone with 1-2 years work experience and interested in media, advertising, and online video.
In support of the Campaign Management team, you will help manage online video advertising campaigns. You will generate reports, trouble-shoot campaign issues, monitor campaign margin, and carry out other administrative duties. You will be the focal point for all communication between sales, media, product, clients, and publishers for any campaigns you are helping to manage.
BS/BA Required – undergraduate experience in advertising, marketing, or communications is recommended. This is a full time position.
We’d like to speak with you if:
- You’re a planner and trouble-shooter. You enjoy figuring things out and getting stuff done.
- You can multi-task and prioritize effectively. You work well independently and under pressure.
- You’re good with numbers, identifying trends, and can rock an Excel spreadsheet
- You’ve got a positive outlook and love a challenge.
- You enjoy working with lots of people and love constant communication.
- You’re a quick learner and love seeing a project through from start to finish.
- You want to have a stake in the company and be a real owner in BrightRoll’s future.
- You deal well working with team members based in other cities
- You thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment and are interested in learning new technologies.
- Agency or online experience a plus
BrightRoll - 18 months ago