At Pandora we have a single mission: To play only the music you'll love. (Okay, we've added comedy as well – so we're also up for playing some jokes you'll love). To do this, it takes lots and lots of smart, self-motivated, and passionate people. Our teams are innovating in everything we do — from our playlists, to our ad services, to making Pandora available everywhere. All of that is in the service of building the best product we can, so that you can simply enjoy the music.
The Campaign Manager will support custom cross-platform advertising campaigns that involve digital, audio and video components. The right individual will be a key contributor in Pandora’s Client Services team and responsible for implementing, maintaining and enhancing these campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, project management, execution and reporting. This is an individual-contributor role.
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Generate client campaign reports and interpret the results
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to recommend campaign pacing and optimization modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with clients, vendors and internal teams
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Act as client / sales contact for any post-launch campaign performance questions and other issues
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide internal trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
Pandora - 30+ days ago
Pandora gives people music they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. (OK, we've added comedy as well so we're also up for play...