Current college student working toward a Bachelor's Degree, or currently enrolled graduate student.
Previous work or volunteer experience helpful.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - MS Word, Excel, Outlook and with some knowledge of Powerpoint. Familiar with office machines such as copiers and shredders.
Good customer service skills required.
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
The Employee and Capital Campaign intern will provide assistance with tracking donor recognition, supporting employee campaign events, and updating content management for print and web-based campaign materials.
Employee and Capital Campaign Management Assistance:
• Assist Campaign Consultant in preparation of packets, and any related content updates for employee and capital campaign
• Support employees with FAQs related to the campaign
• Assist with specific correspondence with employees and external donors
• Assist with data entry related to campaign progress reports
• General typing, sending faxes, filing and maintenance of office files
• Assist with mailing, copying and shredding
• Preparing document packages for briefings with supervisor's direction
• Entering data in Excel spreadsheets and databases
• General office administration assistance
• Answering phones when necessary
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -