The Campus Administrator is responsible for managing the overall operations of their assigned site in order to assure high quality resident care while achieving long and short-term business goals.
The Campus Administrator has responsibility to lead the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site
- Three (3) years experience in operational management, preferably in health care, housing or community service.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development and management, resident and family support systems, community outreach.
- Licensure as a Care Center Administrator or real estate agent preferred.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 22 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...