Responsible for the recruitment and retention of qualified high school students in their final year of high school through the demonstrated use of consultative needs based selling approach. Recruitment to meet or exceed market and campus plans. The representative is responsible for building relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent of improving leads, conversion, enrollment, and retention. The representative will also coordinate the activities of campus personnel to insure maximum success in the enrollment process.
• To interview and enroll qualified students to meet individual term and annual goals.
• To secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
• To participate in on-campus activities targeted to improving student retention and graduation rates.
• To conduct prospecting phone calls and respond to incoming calls necessary to recruit and enroll qualified students.
• To follow up with students, who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
• To actively participate in influencer related activities to increase campus visibility, leads, and referrals.
• To provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
• To prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
• To participate in all high school admissions functions.
• To include parents in all functions of traditional recruitment.
• To work a flexible schedule to meet our consumer's needs.
• To build strong working relationships with students, parents and high school personnel, when necessary
• To maintain professional demeanor and outstanding customer service while managing business over the 12 month recruitment cycle
• To perform all other tasks as assigned by the Director of Admissions.
• Advanced academic training, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• One to two years' related prior experience
• Past/current participation in community organization preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills
• Prior experience in consultative needs based system preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team based sales environment
Bryant & Stratton College - 15 months ago