The Campus Center Director (CCD) serves as the lead individual with responsibility over academic and business operations at a particular site of operation in Park’s extended campus system. The CCD serves as the coordination point for information and operations for students, the Education Service Officer (ESO) and community, Regional Directors, Park Distance Learning, and Park home campus faculty and staff.
- Oversee campus academic and business operations, including profit and loss, public relations and marketing, business development, recruiting, enrollment management and student retention.
- Hire, train, develop and supervise the campus center staff.
- Ensure an effective and professional liaison with the Campus Center Academic Director, Education Services Office (ESO), Education Center personnel and peer institutions.
- Prepare and properly execute the campus center's budget, monitor expenditures, identify trends and cost savings opportunities.
- Serves as the on-site representative of Park University’s President. Represents Park at all installation and community functions.
- Develops, coordinates and executes the campus specific marketing plan and is responsible for all advertising.
- Serves as the resident Certifying Official and Adviser for veteran’s benefits.
- Master’s Degree.
- 4-6 years of experience in Operations and Management, at least 2-3 years of that experience specifically in Higher Education.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and the ability to proactively solve problems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software; especially Excel.
- Detailed oriented, organized, and versatile with ability to multi-task. An intuitive self-starter with initiative and drive who requires limited supervision.
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants must upload a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...