The Culinary Institute of America, the world's premier culinary college is looking to fill the position of the Campus Controller at our Greystone campus.
Responsible for the coordination, analysis and reporting of the Greystone campus' budget and financial performance.
• Coordinate annual budgeting process including all revenue and cost centers, capital budget requests, and staffing requests for Greystone campus along with Managing Director, Greystone.
• Perform and report monthly analysis of the financial results of the campus and review, analyze and distribute monthly departmental budget. Provides Managing Director, Greystone with necessary financial dash boards.
• Review quarterly campus Green Team results and meet with Managing Director and Green Team leaders to develop corrective action plans as needed.
• Develop and review campus journal entries and review campus invoices. Ensure work is completed on a timely basis, meeting all reporting and invoicing deadlines.
• Manage Accounts Receivable and review follow-up on outstanding amounts to ensure the collectability of campus revenues.
• Manage purchasing and storeroom personnel and monitor the purchasing trends of the campus and ensure purchases are appropriate and within guidelines.
• Monitors the requests for and approvals of headcount for all faculty and staff positions at Greystone campus.
• Routinely reviews overtime and other employee costs reporting issues of concern to both Hyde Park and Managing Director, Greystone.
• Support Managing Director, Greystone in financial and analytical analysis of special projects, as needed.
• Four year degree with a major in accounting.
• 5-7 years of accounting experience with two–three years of supervisory experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel (or similar spreadsheet program) and Word (or similar word processing program).
• Proficient in math and quantitative analysis.
• Public accounting experience and CPA preferred.
Respect for diversity is a core value of The Culinary Institute of America, an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to fostering a diverse learning and working environment.
Culinary Institute of America - 30+ days ago