• Are you interested in helping to make a long-term impact on the future of students and their families?
• Are you an individual who embraces taking on significant ownership and responsibility from the day you begin a new job?
• Are you looking for a role where the demands are high but so is the job satisfaction?
If you answered Yes! to the above, then Kaplan Higher Education Campuses is the place for you.
Kaplan College in Fresno is currently searching for an experienced Campus Executive Director to create an environment for the fulfillment of educational goals. Using initiative and independent judgment, you will administer and supervise all operations of the school, including exercise of budget controls, oversight of staffing, marketing, community involvement, and course development/offerings. Additionally, the Campus Executive Director will ensure sound business practices, matching the Kaplan culture and mission.
We are dedicated to providing our students with quality programs that integrate the curriculum with professional skill development, empowering them to achieve their lifelong personal and professional goals. We are committed to providing a practical, student-centered service and support approach to education within a diverse community.
· Working within corporate guidelines, identify and define the overall philosophy and goals for the school.
· Establish and monitor the operating budget of the school.
· Establish, review, revise, and monitor school policies. Approve procedures related to the implementation of school policies.
· Participate in the interview, hiring, firing, supervision, and evaluation of personnel.
· Establish priorities and goals & supervise and monitor the operations of all departments within the school.
· Monitor compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations related to the operation of a private post-secondary school.
· Establish general operating procedures and evaluate compliance by personnel reviews.
· Inform personnel of changes, review policies and procedures, address matters of concern and review and direct general department and school operations.
· Monitor the utilization of school's funds, financial accounts, operating expenses, and revenues.
· Approve agreements or contracts with clinical training sites. Approve agreements or contracts to provide functional operations for the school. Contract for services as needed. Authorize the purchase of new equipment and services, within Kaplan Higher Education Corporation guidelines.
· As custodian of records, establish policies and procedures related to the maintenance of student and employee records as required by federal and state law. · Prepare reports for accreditation to federal and state agencies and private accreditation organizations. Prepare/Monitor reports as needed by KHEC home office.
· Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
· Four to ten years related experience as a Campus Executive Director or Campus President, or similar role with related/applicable skill set; experience must demonstrate previous management skills.
· Individual must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong computer knowledge, especially in Microsoft Office, recommended.
· Position requires exceptional social interaction skills, intelligence, and integrity. Individual must be professional in all aspects of position, including appearance, demeanor, and attitude.
· Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
· Statistical and financial analysis knowledge is highly desirable.
· Some travel required (~15%)
Kaplan Higher Education Campuses (KHEC) is helping to lead the dynamic transformation of higher education in this country today. Through a network of more than 50 campuses across the country, we provide our students with the skills they need to launch careers in some of today’s most high-demand fields. KHEC is a business unit of the global education leader Kaplan, Inc. (www.kaplan.com), which is part of the Washington Post Company. KHEC offers its employees the innovative environment of a private, entrepreneurial company coupled with the benefits of a publicly traded brand. We offer a competitive compensation package and a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment that promotes career advancement. Kaplan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits available for those who qualify include:
·Paid Time off
·Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
·Flexible Spending Accounts
·401(k) Saving Plan
·Cash Balance Pension Plan
·Group Financial Planning/Group Legal Services
·Long-Term Care Insurance
·Free or significantly discounted courses offered by Kaplan companies
·Matching charitable donations
·Various employees discounts for gym membership, theater tickets, cell phones, computers, subscriptions, etc.
Kaplan - 17 months ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...