This position is only available for LCCC students enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the Fall 2013 semester.
Campus Liaisons work the Id window in the Campus Living and Learning Office and help connect students/guests to the services or offices they need.
Start Date: August 2013.
Compensation: $8.00. 8-10 hours per week.
• Welcome and greet students and guests to our office
• Run the ID machine/computer and make student IDs
• Answer questions about the campus and direct students/guests to the appropriate office for the information they are seeking
• Answer phones and answer questions to the best of your ability. Transfer phone calls to the appropriate office or staff member
• Check and respond to emails to the CLL email address on the ID computer
• Respond to voicemails that are forwarded to the CLL email address
• Keep the office organized and looking neat and tidy (dust, disinfect, organize, etc.).
Maintain and organize Lost and Found items
• Regulate stamp postings around campus on a regular basis
• Other office tasks as assigned
- Current LCCC student enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for Fall 2013 semester
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Laramie County Community College is an equal opportunity and affirmative action educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, genetic information, political affiliation or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities.
Laramie County Community College - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard