Candidates who seek a rewarding career in education and can get passionate about helping us fulfill our Mission of preparing committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high caliber training, real world experience and student-centered support should apply!
For more than 30 years, Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. has prepared thousands of people for rewarding careers in healthcare. Our goal is to concentrate instruction on developing high-demand job capabilities. With 15 campuses across the United States, Concorde is among the premier post-secondary career training institutions in the country. Within every department of the organization, Concorde associates work toward a mutual mission: preparing committed students for successful employment in a rewarding healthcare profession through high caliber training, real world experiences and student centered support. Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, with our Corporate office in Mission, KS.
Concorde is always interested in meeting talent for this and related key leadership positions across our 15 campuses and 8 states. If you are interested in a current or future opportunity within Operations please apply to this posting.
The Campus President (CP) is responsible for developing, planning, directing and controlling broad activities needed to ensure campus success. The CP drives the organization objectives to ensure financial and education success through short and long range planning and action. The CP is responsible for creating an environment that engages staff, creates quality education and administrative processes, broad growth and predictable financial performance.
Key responsibilities for a Campus President include:
- Lead the development and implementation of short and long-range plans to achieve the campus’s goals and objectives.
- Own the organization development process for the Campus and as such, ensures that performance planning, execution and coaching, assessment of potential, performance evaluation, and related development plans are in place for all employees.
- Ensure compliance with documented and comprehensive, quality, regulatory and accreditation programs.
- Direct the business development process to increase market share in the campus market.
- Ensure continuous improvement of key educational and administrative processes to improve financial results and educational excellence through demonstrated discipline and consistency.
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting the campus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Healthcare Management, Business (MBA/MHA) related business field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Proprietary Education Management, Healthcare Provider Management, Financial Services Management or Military in an operations role.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in creating a team-oriented culture.
- Understands strategic concepts; develops and influences distinctive and competitive strategies; aligns the organization with the local business community to support priorities, embrace change and deliver results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and demonstrated experience and commitment to customer service with a continuous focus on improvement.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package include medical, dental, vision, 401k plan with Company Match, paid holidays, vacation and education reimbursement for full and par-time associates.