Provides leadership and management over the activities, affairs, operations, and staff of the College. Administers campus affairs consistent with company policies and procedures. As the outward face of the College, embodies the success and optimism of the brand when interfacing with students, staff, and community to enhance and extend the College’s programs and services to the public at large.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field. At least 5 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified. Where applicable, state or accreditation regulations may require a master’s level or higher degree.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implement the vision and strategic direction for the campus in concert with Advisory Board(s) and Executive Officers of the company to ensure academic excellence while achieving maximum operational efficiency.
· Responsible for student, graduate and employer satisfaction. Monitor and optimize all student support systems to provide a positive student experience.
· Ensure strong staff management through hiring, developing, leading and evaluating staff and faculty.
· Oversee the enrollment team activities and results to achieve start goals.
· Manage retention and placement rates by program; proactively address any student related inhibitors.
· Assure campus compliance with ACICS, programmatic, state and state board standards and regulations, as well as adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
· Attend campus and community events fostering positive relationships with students, alumni, faculty, staff, externship partners, the educational community, the local community of the campus, and business leaders.
· Represent the college to various institutional divisions as well as externally to the media, government agencies, prospective funding agencies and individuals, prospective vendors, and/or a range of constituencies within the community at large.
· Maintain a desirable, attractive and safe campus environment. Ensure facilities are well maintained, conducive to student learning and faculty productivity. Manage facility resources.
· Core duties and responsibilities as outlined in Campus President Routine Tasks list.
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, abilities and skills:
· Ability to lead and manage an organization.
· Ability to work in matrix environment. Ability to energize and engage others.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Ability to execute plans.
· Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
· Knowledge and understanding of commercial operating principles, practices, and procedures within area of business specialty.
· Knowledge of accrediting body standards and audit procedures.
· Knowledge of financial/accounting/business analysis techniques in academic environment.
· Knowledge of faculty and/or staff hiring procedures.
· Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
· Skills in employee development and performance management skills.
· Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.
Education Corporation of America - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Education Corporation of America® owns and operates private accredited colleges across the United States as well as via the Internet...