The Global Campus Recruitment Team is responsible for developing and executing Campus recruitment strategies for American Express. These strategies include enhancing the prospective and full-time student experiences in addition to partnering with Human Resources and line of business colleagues in order to acquire and retain the best talent for American Express.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with key universities, managing recruiting activities and events on campus, and overseeing the interview process. Additionally, this person will support the Summer Intern Program, both in planning and execution of various program components. During each season, the Campus Recruiter will be responsible for analyzing the recruiting metrics and external data and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for recruiting, the ability to represent American Express on-campus, and the drive to learn in a fast-paced environment. Some travel is required, along with the desire to provide excellent customer service to our candidates and business partners.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
* 1-3 years of recruitment and/or relevant human resources background. Campus recruitment experience preferred.
* Demonstrated project management skills: ability to manage multiple, complex projects, events, and tasks, and prioritize accordingly.
* Proven competency in driving results through seamless analytics, strategic thinking, and collaboration with others.
* Ability to analyze data in clear, organized format, report out key findings, and work with business to identify possible solutions and new approaches.
* Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership.
* Excellent customer service skills and ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong presentation and analytic skills (experience with MSPowerpoint and MSExcel preferred).
* High attention to detail and timeliness.
* Desire to serve organization as part of a global, internally and externally focused team.
* Undergraduate degree (BA, BS, etc) from an accredited institution.
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 17 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...