Campus Recruiter Senior Associate
As Campus Recruiter Senior Associate, you'll recruit qualified campus graduates to fill entry-level and intern positions in designated geographic Areas or Business Units. You'll coordinate recruiting activities, and develop and maintain relationships with campus placement offices and faculty. You'll also be responsible for Ernst & Young's brand and image on the college campus.
You'll guide client service recruiting teams on recruitment processes, and act as the main point of contact for students, the Campus Recruiting Leader and the Human Resources (HR) Shared Services Center (HRSSC). Working with recruiting assistants and others, you'll take care of candidates. You'll also be expected to administer and coordinate sub-Area or Business Unit internship programs. As a seasoned professional, you'll use your experience to deal with diverse HR situations and extraordinary issues.
With general supervision, you'll frequently work on projects with only periodic updates to your supervisor. You may also supervise lower level professional or administrative staff.
As Campus Recruiter Senior Associate, travel may be required. Attending key campus related activities are dictated by Business needs.
- Recruit on campus to fill staff and intern positions
- Act as the primary recruiting point of contact for key client groups, regarding specific candidates
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with the following people or groups: academic faculty; career office employees; students; the campus relations partner; client service recruiting teams; the Campus Recruiting Leader; and the HRSSC
- Work with the Campus Recruiting Leader and senior campus recruiters, to confirm that recruiting is consistent with national guidelines and the law, and meets Ernst & Young's objectives for strategically important schools
- Work with senior members of the recruiting team, to establish a consistent recruiting approach that matches other top-rated professional service firms
- Coordinate recruiting activities for sub-Area/Business Unit internship programs
- Actively recruit internal client serving volunteers to represent Ernst & Young on campus. Train clients and provide guidance on recruiting issues
- Implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates, paying particular attention to diversity initiatives
- Maintain a constant and steady focus on the local market place and disseminate local market intelligence to key client groups
- Coordinate with recruiting assistants and others to confirm all candidates receive appropriate care and attention
- Help with national initiatives as needed
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to capture all recruiting and hiring activity
- May manage a large but relatively uncomplicated project (e.g., the second rollout of an initiative that is already underway) or a small but more complex project (e.g., a new program that touches multiple Business Units)
- Represent the work group on a project team for small-to-medium-size HR projects. Alternatively, may serve on a large HR project, with support and feedback from a supervisor and/or other project team members
- May independently modify some project steps to reflect work group consensus, without prior approval
- Knowledge and application of the following:
- recruitment/placement laws and practices
- compensation practices
- benefit laws and practices
- Ability to quickly gain a strong understanding of the firm's recruiting policy, procedures and databases; firmwide and Service Line orientation programs
- Demonstrated advanced understanding and application of principles and practices of a specific professional discipline. Such a broad knowledge base is necessary to perform a wide variety of duties
- Solid understanding of relevant businesses of a professional services firm
- Strong computer skills, with an ability to utilize the applicant tracking system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient at attracting talent
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Adept at event planning
- A minimum of 2-5 years related work experience
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent work experience
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...