Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in Baker Tilly Virchow Krause being ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States and our offices consistently earning “best place to work” honors. Our people have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future.
Baker Tilly is currently interviewing candidates to join as a Campus Recruiter . The ideal candidate will have recent experience leading relationship and recruitment activities for multiple universities. Successful candidates will have a passion for establishing and building relationships with students and employees while driving and executing strategies focused on the identification and hiring of top talent. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for recruitment and is ready to take their career to the next level: one that leverages their 3+ years of experience as a corporate or campus recruiter to be a part of a team of dedicated professionals committed to shaping the future of Baker Tilly!
With a staff of nearly 1600, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, assurance , and consulting services to premier companies and leading institutions in industries that drive our economy. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world's eighth largest network of accounting firms, we bring our clients and our people access to market-specific knowledge in more than 125 countries.
- Build and maintain relationships with universities; including faculty, students and school organizations.
- Manage candidates throughout the recruiting lifecycle and maintain records in applicant tracking/recruitment system.
- Lead practice teams in the development and execution of the college relations and recruitment action plans for multiple universities.
- Plan, manage and as appropriate, participate in campus recruiting activities such as on-campus presentations, career fairs, mock interviews and resume review workshops to hire intern and full-time staff accountants and consultants
- Coach and guide practice teams in conducting on-campus and in-office interviews
- Work closely with the Director of Recruitment and other members of the Campus Recruiting Team to develop and effectively staff the hiring needs for campus hires firm wide.
- Lead focus groups and debrief sessions to review campus recruiting program effectiveness and design.
- Work closely with the campus recruiting team to assist with branding Baker Tilly as the “employer of choice” on campus.
- Plan and support the annual Spend A Day and Internship programs.
- Bachelors degree in accounting, business administration or other related field required.
- Three years of undergraduate campus recruiting experience, preferably for a professional services firm.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, influence and impact change by leading individuals in a matrix environment.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Must exhibit excellent written/verbal communication and exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, follow-through, attention to detail, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding HR strategies and regulations, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Demonstrates a high level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for recruiting.
- Travel during recruiting season expected to be up to 50% to Milwaukee and Madison schools
- Ability to work outside of the core business hours when necessary; generally seasonal in nature.