The Campus Recruiter will manage and support the campus recruiting efforts for Luxottica Retail.
The individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with designated universities to identify qualified candidates for all functions within the organization, while representing Luxottica Retail.
The individual will also be tasked with managing and continuously improving a formalized internship program, as well as participating and potentially coordinating career fair events held at on-campus venues.
The Campus Recruiter will work closely with the internal recruiting organization to deliver quality service internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with local and national universities focusing on all functional areas of the business, with a specific focus in retail, operations, or business.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal hiring managers to understand specific hiring goals
- Participate in on-campus career events
- Maintain and continuously improve a formalized internship program
- Track candidates on a proactive and responsive basis utilizing a tracking system
- Actively recruit internal clients to volunteer representing Luxottica Retail on campus
- Train clients and provide subject matter expertise on recruiting best practices
- Create and implement sourcing strategies to identify talented candidates while focusing specifically on diversity initiatives.
•Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
•Minimum of 2+ years campus recruiting experience
•Specific experience in retail or other serviced driven industries preferred
•Strong command of Internet search tools and techniques
•Self-motivated and results driven with the ability to influence others
•Ability to deliver a consistent, high-level customer service experience
•Flexible, honest and collaborative team player with demonstrated ability to operate in a flexible/adaptive way
•Strong assessment skills
•Ability to prioritize work based on business demands
•Detail and metric-driven to achieve established goals
•Self-confident, self-motivated and highly-organized with sense of personal accountability
•Ability to deal with ever-changing organizational situations and anticipate/forecast customer demand across the business
•Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures
•High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking.
•Strong attention to detail
•Excellent communication and persuasion skills
•Ability to manage confidential information effectively, while maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
•Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility, and create partnerships at all levels within the company
•Ability to sell, negotiate, and close candidates
•Experience with automated applicant tracking tools, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
*Luxottica is an Equal Opportunity Employer