Zones, Inc. is a national provider of IT products and solutions to businesses. For more than 20 years, we have provided a single source for IT products and solutions that leverage the value of our deep experience – and our equally deep commitment to our clients' success. We distinguish ourselves by our commitment to providing Five Star Service which keeps our clients at the forefront of every decision we make. We are committed to providing team members with the resources, tools and training to achieve success and excel in their professional growth.
You have a passion for campus recruiting and with an outgoing personality and are a natural at building strong relationships with college students and hiring managers alike. You will actively travel to campuses throughout the Northwest to implement our campus recruiting strategy and to build a steady pipeline of Sales talent. Your sourcing skills and a passion for social media will come into play as you formulate processes to drive our recruiting strategy. You will be responsible for the complete recruiting lifecycle and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders while achieving individual and team hiring goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Utilize your knowledge of campus recruiting to develop sourcing plans and build robust talent pools; use traditional and nontraditional sources to attract active and passive candidates.
- Regularly travel to campuses to attend career fairs and other planned student activities to build awareness of Zones careers and build candidate pipeline.
- Network throughout University contacts and build deep relationships with faculty and admissions staff.
- Review candidate backgrounds and conduct screening interviews for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
- Execute all facets of recruiting lifecycle including candidate sourcing, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and initial onboarding.
- Maintain accurate and fully compliant documentation on all candidates search and selection processes within Taleo.
- 2-3 years campus recruiting or general recruiting experience.
- Proven track-record of successfully building high volume candidate pools of talent
- Desire for creativity and innovation while also following departmental processes.
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for metric-driven results
- Track record of strategic partnerships with senior leadership
- Innovative, creative problem-solving mindset, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems such as Taleo
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Willingness to travel regularly during peak recruiting seasons
Zones, Inc. - 19 months ago